You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Nov 2003

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00108 Nov 2003

Dear Bhagavatas:

Forwrded is the mail from Sri VCG Rajan on Chanakya's Artha Saastra, for
your INFORMATION, as it is felt tht this may be of interest to all of you.
Any comments, responses etc may be addressed to vcgrajan@xxxxxxxxxxx and NOT
to "Sri Ranga Sri". You may, however, feel free to copy your response to my
personal ID "Ramanbil@xxxxxxxxxxx"
Thank you
Dasoham
Anbil Ramaswamy

>From: "govind rajan" <vcgrajan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: kalidasa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [Kalidasa] chanakya's Arthasasatra - a view
>Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 01:38:42 +0530
>
>Dear sir/madam, pl. go through this url to learn about the contants of The
>great ploitical work Artha-Sastra composed ny Chankya.
>http://www.hinduism.co.za/newpage115.htm

Gift-shop online from the comfort of home at MSN Shopping!  No crowds, free
parking.  http://shopping.msn.com

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/VkWolB/TM