You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Nov 2006

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00042 Nov 2006

SrI:

Dear AasthikAs :

It is my pleasure and privelege  to announce the release of
FOUR more e-books relating to  our SampradhAyam on
behalf of the Sundara Simham team . Special acknowlegement
of Srimathy Kala LakshminArAyaNan's coordination is
timely and appropriate . Tirelessly , she has worked with all
the authors to prepare their e-books to the stage of today's
release and I am deeply grateful to her for her tireless
Kaimkaryams :

1) Sribhashyam Vol 2 comprising Chapters 3 and 4 is at :

http://www.sundarasimham.org/ebooks/ebook60.htm

This has been authored by Smt (Dr.) Saroja Ramanujam,
who has performed KaalakshEpam with ArasANippAlai
GopalaacchAr Swamy , who is a direct sishyar of Abhinava
Desika Sri UtthamUr VeerarAghavAcchAr Swamy .

This E-book has been compiled by Smt. Gayathri Vijayaraghavan.

The importance of Bhagavth RaamAnuja's Sri BhAshyam in our
sampradhAyam needs no introduction . It is the life blood of our
darsanam . We are happy to have an extensive coverage of Sri BhAshyam
in two volumes and thank Srimathy Saroja Ramanujam for her lucid
coverage anfd Srimathy Gayathri Vijayaraghavan's compilation  .

2) IraamaanusaNooRandhaathi is at:

http://www.sundarasimham.org/ebooks/ebook92.htm

Moongilkudi AmudhanAr is a disciple of KurEsar , who had recieved
the special anugraham of Bhagavath RaamAnujaa . His AchArya Bhakthi
is matchless . Sri MaadhavakkaNNan of Srirangam is the author of
this e-book on IraamAnusa NooRRandhAthi . Srimathy Kala
LakshminArAyaNan has constructed this e-book with the help of
Sriman Mukundan SrinivAsan of Nedumtheru .You will enjoy
the archai of Bhagavath RaamAnuja at many of the dhivya dEsams .

3) Sri Ranganatha Padhuka Sahasra Yanthrams is at :

http://www.sundarasimham.org/ebooks/ebook102.htm

This E-book has been prepared with devotion by Sri Anil and Smt Krishnapriya
of Hyderabad .adiyEn has the bhAgyam of providing commentary for the slOkams
associated with the 7 yantrams for the 7 days of the week .

These Yantrams are to be used as Kolams at Pooja Grahams of devotees
to recieve the viSesha anugraham of the Paadhukais of Lord RanganAtha.

4) ThiruvEzhukUttrirukkai is at:

http://www.sundarasimham.org/ebooks/ebook105.htm

This is an extraodinary Prabhandham of Thirumangai AazhwAr
where His VisishtAdhvaitha Tatthva Jn~Anam & Bhakthi mingles
splendidly with His unique skills as a Poet . This Prabhandham is
devoted to Thirukkudanthai AarAvamudhan seated on His majestic
Chitthirai ThEr . The structure of the Prabhandham is architected
as a Chariot ( raTam ) of the Lord of Thirukkudanthai .

adiyEn has been blessed to provide an annotated commentary
for this Prabhandham of Thirumangai . Smt Jayashree Muralidharan
has helped me ably to visualize this chithra raTa Bhandham . Sriman
Mukund SrinivAsan of Nedumtheru has assembled the many beautiful
images of the thErs of PerumAL from many dhivya dEsams .These are
visual delights .

Please enjoy these e-books placed now in front of  the silver Mantapam
at MalOlan Sannidhi as a part of our Kaimkaryam for the upcoming
SathAbhishEkam of Srimath Azhagiya Singar .

Other e-books of the 108 series are at :

http://www.sundarasimham.org/e-booksS.htm
http://www.sundarasimham.org/e-booksS2.htm
http://www.sundarasimham.org/e-booksS3.htm
http://www.sundarasimham.org/e-booksS4.htm

Namo Sri Lakshmi Hayagriivaaya,
Daasan , Oppiliappan KOil VaradAchAri  Sadagopan

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: