From: Ragavan SR
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2007 7:02 AM
Subject: Re: [desikasampradaya] PaancharAthra Aagama Texts

Dear Swamin

Pancharathra Agama with tamil translation was published by Smt.Seetha Padmanabhan about 30 years back.  I have seen this book once in my relatives house.  She was a lecturer in Sanskrit in Chennai Presidency college (I believe) at tjat time.

Our Acharyan HH Srivan Satagopa Vedantha Desika Yatheendra Maha Desikan Swamy the 44th Pontiff of Ahobila Mutt while performing the Ashta bandhana Maha Samprokshanam of  Chennai Besant Nagar Sri Ashta Lakshmi Temple bought the entire copies and distributed among the learned.

There may be some copies left with any of our members.

I request you to post this message so that anybody who knows where one copy is can pass it on to you.

If this book is re released it will be a treasure to us.

Yours in service
Dasan
Sarukkai Ragavan