You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Nov 2007

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00031 Nov 2007

My brother's son has added another upanyasam with the title Sriranga
Prabhaavam in the site
             www.thiruvarangam.com
During the Sathabhishekam celebrations of prakrutham Srimad
Azhagiyasinger a program of upanyasams was arranged in Srirangam ul-
Desikar sannidhi on DivyaDesaVaibhavams . Veerapuram Sri Sampath
Deekshithar started with Sri Varadan vaibhavam , the style and the
contents of which were beyond my imagination. Then came Sri Durai
Swami, the principle of the Salaiyur Sri AhobilaMatam PaataSaalai,
who easily convinced the audience why Sriranga mahaathmiyam is
superior to anything else. The place was the temple of Sri
PadukaSahasra kartha, swamy Desikan. The walls were reverberating
with the words of the upanyasakar. Swamy Desikan should have been
listening to this pravachanam. I regretted many times for failing to
record this event.  I requested this swamy through my brother's son
to bring out the essence of that talk which he graciously agreed
recently and now you all can enjoy it.
After receiving the Deepawali Greetings in the main page please go to
the upanyasam page under the title ? other topics.

Daasan,  K. P. Sarathy

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional