You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Oct 2002

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00004 Oct 2002

Dear Sudarsana BhakthAs :

While waiting to hear from Berlin on how to
purchase the two tapes ( SrI RanganAthan's
EkAntha VeeNA sevai and Sudarsana SthOthrams),
I want to share with you input from SrI Mukund Srinivasan
on addiitonal recordings related to Lord Sudarshana .

V.Sadagopan

P.S: By copy of this note , I am requesting
SrI Mukund Srinivasan to send me the two
addresses for help in acquiring these new tapes.
Thanks Sri Mukund Srinivasan .

>Dear Sadagopan mama:
>
>There are two sudarshana stotra tapes which I have.
>
>1. Produced by the New York Maha Vallabha Ganapathy devasthanam in flushing
>and recited by Sr. T R Rangarajan, the temple priest. Contains
>
>sudarshana ashtakam, shadgam, sooryakrutha sudarshana slokam, sudarshana
>kavacham, Panchayutha stotram, Maha mantram,
>gayathri, sathanamavali stotra, ashtottaram and mangalam
>
>2. Produced by Super Tapes & Disc in Chennai - uses 2 priests and a
>religious equivalent of product manager to produce a very good tape
>recording - includes the shodasaayudha stotram and the sahasranamam also
>
>hope this helps
>Mukund Srinivasan

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia