You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Oct 2002

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00044 Oct 2002

SrI:
SrImathE rAmAnujAya nama:

Dear SrI VaishNavas,

I have made a humble attempt to present the outline of SrImath VEdAnta dESika
prArthaAshTakam of SrImath nayinArAchArya swAmi (celebrated son of swAmi
dEsika) in Tamil nErisai VeNpAs. The nErisai vEnpa yappilakkaNam is used in
the first three tiru-antAdis mudal-AzwArs, nAn-mukan tiruvantAdi of
tiru-malizai AzwAr and periya-tiruvantAdi of swAmi nammAzwAr. Each nErisai
vEnpa verse has four adi (lines) and first three adis in each verse is aLavadi
(having four seers) and the last adi of each verse will be a chinnadi (having
three seers). The seers in the entire verse will be linked only by veNdaLai.
The edukai and mOnai todai nayams in each verse will be distinct. In the
second adi of each verse, there will be tannichcol with the edukai of the
first two adis. The last seer of the chinnadi will be one of the seers - nAL,
malar, kAchu, piRappu (nEr, nirai, nErpu, niraipu). These verses will have
cheppalOsai. In my prabandam, antAdi todai is not used. At few places, there
may be typo regarding missing vallina otRezhuttu. Please pardon me for such
typo if they are present. Similarly I have composed Tamil nErisai vEnpAs
of all the stOtras of swAmi dESika, SrImath yAmuna muni and also
few independant works (Tamil & Sanksrit verses) and works based on
hastigiri-mahAtmiyam, muni-vAhana-bhOgam etc. If time permits, I will
share with you these things in future. Please feel free to send your
critique to me.

To read my prabandam Tiru-viNNappam, click here!
http://www.munitrayam.org/andavanashram/SrImath_VedAnta_dESika-prArthanAshTakam.pdf

http://www.munitrayam.org/andavanashram/ArticlesFrame.htm

Thanks & Regards
Naidruva mAdabhUshi S. HARI rAmAnuja dAsan (mshari@xxxx)