You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Oct 2003

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00000 Oct 2003

Dear Sri Sadagopan Swamin:
Salutations!
I would be more than happy to ask Sri Mukkur Swamy's son to ship
some CDs in bulk to me for further dissemination within USA.

Those interested in getting this CD could send me an email
(adiyaen@xxxx) and confirm their interest. With sufficient
requests, we should be able to minimize the to-be-shared shipping
costs.

With Kindest Regards
adiyEn
R.Srinivasan