You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Oct 2003

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00005 Oct 2003

Namaste !

I have found the source of this slokas. It is Rig Veda 9:67:27.

Can anybody help me understand this? It is known as "Maansik Shuddhi Mantraa".
I am not being able to understand completely. I will be grateful if somebody
kindly help.

"Punaantu maa devayanaaha

Punaantu manavo dhiyaa

Punaantu vishwaa bhutani

Pavamaanha punaatu maa

Manase chetase dhiya aakootaye uta chittaye

Matyai shrutaaya chakshase vidhema havisha vayam"

Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your partner online.Post your profile.

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
srirangasri-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
To subscribe to the list