You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Oct 2003

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00071 Oct 2003

Dear Sir/Sirs,

I have sent it again as inline text.

Dasan Srinivasan

Dear friend:
Sorry to find no attachmentsas mentioned. Can you
please send the
attachment in the body of the text and re-post? THis
is because, many
do not accept attachments for fear of virus that creep
in without
your knowing it.
Dasoham
Anbil Ramaswamy

Dear Members,
Adiyen had asked a question about measurement of time
in the vedic period . I am so happy and proud Sri
Chinna Jeeyar Swamy Himself has replied for the
same.I
am sharing the same.

Dasan Srinivasan