You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Oct 2003

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00074 Oct 2003

Hello group members

Today through net surfing i came across a website
www.magicalmethods.com based on vedic mathematics. This site is
really wonderfull that's why i am telling you about this. One can
enhance his reading and calculation speed 10 to 15 times faster.
Through online help I have chatted with their online support. They
have told me that they are using dotal different methods that can
help students to calculate visually without using finger tips. Speed
in mathematics does matter in various competetive examination. use
this URL for more details http://www.magicalmethods.com/moodle

Join their free courses and learn a lot of techniques.

Rohan Sikka

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
srirangasri-subscribe@yahoogroups.com