From: "lc suresh raghavan" <lcs_@xxxx>
To: "Ram Anbil" <Ramanbil@xxxx>
Subject: Re: [SriRangaSri] Need help
Date: 23 Oct 2003 08:24:11 -0000

adiyen pranamangal,
adiyen also had similar difficulties.adiyen wants to suggest some methods for this. 1.http://india.citizenlab.org.just log on to this site and it serves as a proxy server for yahoo groups and then you can go into groups.this method was already suggested by one of the swamin of this group. 2.first log on to yahoo site. then loginto your account.and their will be an link for "india" click this and you can go to groups. 3.log to yahoo site and give"yahoo groups+india" in the search place and do search.and the first link it gives you takes you to groups.

for any mistakes kshamikkavum.

swamy Desikar thiruvadigale saranam,
thirumalai.