You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Oct 2005

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00042 Oct 2005

 Dear Asthikas
              On 11th Car festival to Swami Desikan
(Rathothsavam) and on 12th Mangalasasanam by Swami
Desikan to Sri Hayagreevan at Oushtadri,
Thiruvaheendrapuram
            O!Bhagavathothamas! Kindly come, have
darshan , take theertham, satari and prasadam. It will
be a ever remembering event in your life

  A child just learning to walk has to be given a
helping hand to dispel fear about falling down. We
desire to acquire three purusharthas or engage
ourselves in the arduous task of transgressing the
three gunas, sattva, rajas, and tamas that keep us
chained  to samsara or whether  we desire to overcome
obstacles(enemies) besetting our path in either of the
two aforesaid pursuits, have to rely solely on the
Bhagvan's gracious help, and look to His reputed
kalyana gunas to lend us a helping hand. Those gunas
readily accede to our prayer as they have all taken a
vow to stretch out their hand to persons afflicted
with fear at their own weakness and incapacity to
achieve the objects they desire. The help so rendered
include the wiping out of foes and obstacles in the
way of progress in realising our ambitions, provided
they are rightqus
             It is Bhagvan's Daya which protect us. It
works of it's own accord for our uplift not suddenly
but in course of time (Kramath)It is vathsala(
Vathsalyam)--unmindful of our faults and blemishes. It
waits for an opportunity to protect us and when it
comes , our protection becomes an assured fact
notwithstanding our defects /drawbacks
              We should utter His names (countless) by
smaranam and keerthanam , atleast 10 Namas
 Rama-dayita---fond of Mahalakshmi/ One whom
Mahalakshmi is fond of
 Krishna--irresistable attraction
 Vishnu--all pervader
 Hari--the dispeller of all sins
 Thiruvikrama--Avatharam noted for three strides by
Bhagvan
 Janardhana--one who torments  foes who hinder the
protection  given by Bhagvan to His devotees
  Triyuga--possession of shad-gunas. Gnana, Bala,
Aiswarya, Veerya, Sakti, Tejas
 Natha--Lord of all
  Narayana--One inwhom everything dwells and who
dwells in everything
 (Abheeti-stavam by Swami Desikan)
    We have committed crores and crores of sins till
now and at the moment continuing  to commit sins which
cannot be seen in the larger list of sins  or listed
out in Sastras.
   We should pray the Almighty saying" Oh, Sriman
Narayana!To proove yourself that you are Almighty I am
the fittest jeevan . You cannot get similar jeevan  to
proove that you are the Almighty. If you do not
protect me by your grace ,  wherefrom are you going to
get another proper jeevan receptacle for that
grace?Without you I am Lordless i.e. helpless. Pray do
not miss this relationship brought about by destiny.
Fears of various kinds and arising from various
quarters  and various occasions assail me. Some take
the shape of auspicious; others are even on their face
inauspicious. Difference is only in form and shape. I
am in great fear.When I am here , why do you go about
in search of any other as an object of your grace?"

         It is only when we appeal to Bhagvan, Sri
Hayagreevan, to take note of our dire and unique state
of depravity that we can be sure of obtaining His
protection
        So, come to Oushatadri, partake in the
construction of Mahamandap there , do smaranam and
keerthanam and get His paripoorna Anugraha

Dasan
Srikainkarya
Soundararajan

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/

Click here to rescue a little child from a life of poverty.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/rAWabB/gYnLAA/i1hLAA/VkWolB/TM