You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Oct 2005

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00062 Oct 2005

Sri:
Dear Madhavan Swamy
Your explanation was excellant , like more than literal meaning you went to the
extent of explaining His GunA's in each avatAr's on similar count Adiyen wish
to add for Raman's action of "marA maram ezhum eithAn" , here He removes the
samsayam of His adiyAr's on His calibre, Raman showed the same to Sugriva when
he was doubting whether Raman could face vAly, similarly He is our untimate
protector come what may He will take care of us atany cost, He has the ability
too.

Also we would have seen this episode quoted by Alwars in diff places , the main
underlying concept is to show His valour and care He shows to protect all
chetanA's , as we know well that Alwar's were not interested in repeating the
story of Ramayanam .

Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan
Gunaseelan

Click here to rescue a little child from a life of poverty.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/rAWabB/gYnLAA/i1hLAA/VkWolB/TM