You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Oct 2006

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00047 Oct 2006

From: ivkchary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: yennappan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
samboard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; oppiliappan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
sg.azhgiyasingar_satabhishekam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; malolan_net@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
saranagathi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Re: Kanya Maasa Thiru Uthirattadhi
Celebrations in KuwaitDate: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 12:57:52 +0530

Sriman Satagopan Swamin,

Thanks for your mail and also for forwarding it to various e-groups with a view
to spread the news of this function in a place like, Kuwait.

There was an unintended omission in the list of recitations of vedic passages
in my private mail to you.

After the first session starting from Panch Santhi and ending with Narayana
Upanishat, then the recitation of Udaka Santhi, including Ayushya Sooktham,
followed before the conclusion of morning session with Thiruppavai Satrumurai.

The Veda Class participants have chosen to recite whatever they have learnt in
Kuwait so far and this became the recitation schedule for the day.

Regards
IVK CHARY"Dr. Sadagopan" <yennappan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

SrI:

Dear Srimans IVK Chary, Sudarshan and the Participants at the PaarAyaNams ,

Please accept my heartfelt thanks for the strong and exemplary support
that both of you have given to organize the Veda  PaarAyaNa ghoshti at Kuwait
in support of  the SathAbhishEkam Celebrations at Srirangam for Srimath
Azhagiya Singar .

>From this distance , I raise my folded hands for your initiatives and support .

Sriman Sudarshan can present the Kuwait BhaagavathAL's samarpaNam in person
at Srirangam . We will just note it down as part of the Overseas sishyAs' and
AbhimAnis'  samarpaNam for the week long , three Veda PaarAyaNams there .

If you wish , we can request the organizing commitee to provide sambhAvanai for
the six Veda GhanapAdis representing the three Vedams ( 2 GhanapAdis for each
Vedam ) as the contribution from the Kuwait based sihsyAs & abhimAnis .

Thank you again for the initiative to support Vedam with Vedam .

NamO Veda PurushAya ,
Daasan , V.Sadagopan

P.S : I hope that many sishyAs attending the Uthsavam in person
will follow the Kuwait model  , present the samarpoaNams in person
while permitting us to add their contributions to the list of overseas SishyAs
and abhimAnis of Vedam .

Sriman Satagopan,

Srimathe Ramanujaya Namaha

As indicated to you earlier, we had  grand celebrations of Srimath Azhagiya
Singar's Kanya Maasa Thiru Nakshathram yesterday in Sriman Sudharsan's
apartment.

The assembled gathering of about 20 Veda class participants, recited Pancha
Santhi, Pancha Sooktham, Svasthi Vachanam, Rudra and Chamaka Prasnams,
Navagraha Sooktham and Narayana Upanishat in one go. Then we had Thiruppavai
Satrumurai.

In the evening Thaithireeya Upanishad (Seekshavalli, Anandavalli and
Bhriguvalli) and Mahanarayana Upanishad were recited. This was followed by
Satrumurai and Perumal, Azhvar, Acharya and Srimath Azhagiya Singar
Sambhavanai. There was good presence and participation of Bhagavath bhakthas.

The total amount presented as Sambhavanai was Kuwaiti Dinars 372 which equals
USD.1275 or in India Rupees around Rs.60,000.  Sriman Sudharsan who is planning
to go to Chennai for Deepavali will hand carry the fund and personally present
the same to Srimath Azhagiya Singar.

This is just to report you about the event and contribution from Kuwait.

Dasan
IVK CHARY

All New Yahoo! Mail ? Tired of Vi@gr@! come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you.

Get the new Windows Live Messenger! Try it!

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: