You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Oct 2006

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00069 Oct 2006

Dear BhakthAs of  Soodikkoduttha NaacchiyAr :

It is my privelege to releas on behalf of the Sundara
Simham Team , ANDAL's Nachiyaar  thirumozhi .
It is an e-book of 438 Pages and is coauthored by
Srimathy KalyANi KrishNamAchAri and adiyEn.

The Black and white line drawings by SoubhAgyavathy
ChitralEkhA are superb ( Pages 32 , 79, 124 , 148, 163,
182 , 206 , 240) .

The other images assembled from the different dhivya dEsams
that have ANDAL sambhandham are most enjoyable ands they
have been selected by Sri Mukund SrinivAsan of Singapore .

We are specially indebted to Srimathy Kala LakshminArAyaNan
for assembling this very special ANDAL AruLiccheyal along with
the previous one on ThiruppAvai.

Please enjoy both of the AruLiccheyalkaLs of SrivilliputthUr Bhattar PirAn's
Godha PirAtti .

The link for Naacchiyaar Thirumozhi is
http://www.sundarasimham.org/ebooks/ebook54.htm

The NaacchiyAr Thirumozhi is a 8 MB e-book and it may cause problems
to download for those , who do not have broadband capabilities . We will
split the e-book into managable portions for those , who do not have
broad band conenction in a little while .

The link for Thiruppaavai is
http://www.sundarasimham.org/ebooks/ebook62.htm

This was announce earlier . It is given here for ready access to
both of the aruliccheyalkaL of ANDAL as Sanga Tamizh MaalaikaL.

Other books including Swamy DEsikan's Godha Sthuthi are at :

http://www.sundarasimham.org/e-books.htm
http://www.sundarasimham.org/e-booksS2.htm
http://www.sundarasimham.org/e-booksS3.htm

AndaaL thiruvadigaLe Saranam