You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Oct 2006

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00121 Oct 2006

SrI:
SrImathE Ramanujaya namah:

Dearest all,

Perhaps you have enjoyed at very close quarters Lord
Ranganathan as you are the Chief priest there. That is
the reason for your choice of Ramanuja against the
Lord Ranganathan. Amudhanaar listens to our argument
and replies in this verse:

nNinRavaN keerththiyum neeLpunalum,nNiRai vEngatappoR
kunRamum vaikuntha naatum kulaviya paaRkatalum
unRanak keththanai inpan^ tharum_un iNaimalarththaaL
enRanak kum_athu,iraamaa Nnucha!ivai yeentharuLE.  76

Oh Sri RamanujA! The ever famous, ever divine, most
popular, the lovely, fertile, endearing to all,
ThirumalA mountain (Where Lord ThiruvEmkatamudaiyaan
stays permanently), the Most Divine Sri vaikuNTam, The
Milky Ocean (ThiruppaaRkadal) where the Lord is having
His Yoga nithrA, with an only thinking of protecting
the universe, - in as much as these Divya Desams give
you an exquisite unlimited pErAnandham (great
happiness), the same amount of bliss comes to me from
dEvarIr's (your) Lotus feet which are Parama bhOgyam
to me. Hence, please bless me with those Lotus Feet
always.

Iraamaanusa! - emperumAnArE!
ninRa vaNNkeertthi ? eternal, divine, famous
neel punalum- long streams of water and water falls
niRai ? filled
vEmkatam ? ThiruvEnkatam divya Desam
pon kuNarmum- aprAkrutha vedic mountain [Veda veRRpu];
vaikuntha naadum- SrivaikuNta lokam;
kulaviya paalkadalum- the much sought after and
celebrated PaaRkadal [ksheeraabdhi - milky ocean];
etthanai inbam unthanakku tharum- however much
excitement and joy they would give you;
un iNai thaaL malar ? Your pair of lotus feet
en thanakku- adhu- for me, they give me the same
extent of joy and excitement. Hence
ivai eendhau arul- Please bless me with the same and
give them to me [place them on my head]

Vedas and all other pramaaNams refer to ThiruvEnkatam
as eternal divya desam and most sacred. It removes all
sins and burns them away. There are divine water falls
in this divya desam. The water falls were broght down
by Sri Varaha murthy from Paramapadham. It grants
mOksham and bhOgam to all devotees. Such a dhivya
desam is a great joy and excitement to you, oh
Ramanuja. The moolam of that mountain ?i.e.
Srivaikuntam gives greater joy to davereer. The
ThiruppaRkadal ? the place of worship for all rishis,
Devas and the vibbhavam and archais? moolasthAnam
grants exquisite Anandhanam to you, EmperumanaarE.

Summing up of all these aanandhams for you comes to me
from enjoyment of your pair of lotus feet. Hence I am
not looking for these divya desams; I am looking for
only the two lotus feet of yours. Please bless me with
them.

EmperumAnAr ThiruvaDigaLE SaraNam
Regards
Namo Narayana