You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Sep 2003

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00017 Sep 2003

Sep 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

HiSri:
Srimathe Ramanujaya namaha

Adiyen wish to request some help from Srivaishnavas from Dallas city and
around, as you find below one of my relative Smt Viji is scheduled to travel
to Dallas by 8th Sept for Ons ite job at JC Penny, since she is travelling
alone,

Adiyen wish to check with you if you can help her out in finding a better
Accommodation .

PL mail me or her if its possible for you..

Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan
Gunaseelan V