You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Sep 2003

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00027 Sep 2003

Sep 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Shri Ramachandran,
It was nice of you to write about PV Kalathur temples.
I am from that place and recently also I was there for the Laxmi Narasimha
Swami Temple function.
What can we do together for preserving those great ancient temples for our
future generations.
You all can be assured of my humble assistance however small it may be, with
lots of love for Laxmi Narasimha swami and Kothandarama swami temple.
I am planning to be in India starting October and please email me contacts
of those who could join and do our part to preserve our tradition.

with prayers

hari om

Swathi Iyengar

Home Page