You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Sep 2003

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00029 Sep 2003

Sep 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrimathE RAmAnujAya nama:
SrImathE NigamAntha MahA DesikAya nama:

Dear Bhagavthas,

We will be continuing with our upanyasams on Rahasyatrayasaram by U.
Ve. Dr. N.S.Anantharangacharya.

DATE: Sep 7, 2003 (SUNDAY MORNING)
TOPIC: Prapatti YogyatAdhikAra
TIME: 10:30 AM Eastern / 7:30 AM Pacific / 8:00 PM (Sunday) IST
LANGUAGE: English

Dial-in Number: 1-415-321-4440
Access Code: 726776

This is a free service. However, an AchArya SambhAvana donation of
$75 is most welcome from sponsors and may be made payable to NAMA
Inc. and mailed to

Nagu Satyan,
7821 W. Alder Dr,
Littleton,
CO 80128-5522.

Please do make use of this opportunity to learn from this great work
of Swamy Vedantha Desika.

Best Regards
Adiyen,
Keshavan Kadambi