You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Sep 2003

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00076 Sep 2003

Sep 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Members,
Adiyen Ramanuja dasan,

We are planning for a piligrimage trip to Bhadrinath
during october 1 week .I request respected memebers to
kindly provide some information about Andavan ashrams,
China jeeyar mutts, TTD guest houses any .And are
there any well known travel agents who can take us to
all the divyadesams near to bhadrinath .Any
information Or travel experience will serve the
purpose .
Sincere pranams
dasan
Varadan