You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Sep 2003

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00095 Sep 2003

Sep 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Adiyen is grateful for the moderator of the Yahoo grooup for having included my name and advising me in this regard. I am the Co-ordinator of Mumbai Branch of the Ashramam established in Jan.99 and has since been functioning and hosting the visits of Srimad Andavan to the Western Suburbs. We are looking out for suitable place to locate our Ashramam and will shortly be registering a Charitable Trust for the purpose. We are also arranging Upanyasams by Vidwans visiting this Metropolitan city and serving the cause of Vishistgadvaitham as propogated by Sri Nigamantha Mahadesikan. We will be shortly celebrating the Thirunakshatram of Swami on the 5th Oct03 at the residence of one of our Shishyas. We will be communicating our future programmes and events and announcements etc through the above media for the benefit of Srivashnavas.

Narasimhan N.D.

Attention NRIs! Banking worries? http://server1.msn.co.in/msnspecials/nriservices/index.asp Get smart tips.

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia