From: Badri_KRISHNASWAMY@xxxx
To: sgopan@xxxx
Sent: Sunday, September 28, 2003 10:18 PM
Subject: Vamana Charithram of U.Ve. Sri Mukkur Swamy

Dear Sri Sadagopan

Adiyen (from Singapore) planning to order few copies of the CD for the above
from Madras through my Brother -in - Law .

Kindly attach this mail in the Yahoo Groups (provided it is permitted/allowed
under the group rules);

if not let me know;

If any one (FROM SINGAPORE) wants a copy of the CD or TAPE or BOTH, they can
send an email to me
( given below ) indicating the choice and how many copies they need, so that I
can order it in bulk.

Badri_KRISHNASWAMY@xxxx

tks. for the help.

OM NAMO VASUDEVAYA; OM NAMO NARAYANAYA