You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Sep 2004

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00144 Sep 2004

Sep 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

raghunathan swami,

Hope you are following the mails in Thiruvenkatam, Srirangasri and other groups.
The steps are being taken as what I learn. Let us wait.

I would propose that we form a united committe of all of us and few
representatives
of us meet our aacharyas and take their blessings before we move the
governments.

Not to say we have to continue this with all other forms of social activities
including
service medical or otherwise, institute scholarships, bring out books at no
cost or
at minimum cost and enrich the community.

Dasan/raghavan

raman raghunathan <rraghu5@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dasan,

as a first step let us all collect the full details
who agree to partake in this sri committee, name
address,with telephone numbers, let us all bring
together all the sri vaishnava community under one
roof, then let us partake in our acharya
thirunakshathiram, like bring out the slokas of our
great acharkas, let us distrubute it free of cost with
the meaning, can we not start like this, or if any
other suggestion is there let it be known to all of
us.

dasan/raghunathan

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/VkWolB/TM