You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Sep 2007

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00025 Sep 2007

Sep 2007 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Sri
Srimathe Ramanujaya Namaha

In focus on Sri Vaishnavism in general and with special reference to Desika Sampradaya, www.svdd.com brings a monthly Open online quiz on the 1st of every month.
This is our humble effort to sustaining the awareness and interest levels in the legacies of our Glorious Sampradaya.
This open online quiz has been conducted since April. Everyone is kindly requested to take part in this quiz.
This month www.svdd.com takes great pleasure in presenting an 'exclusive quiz on Swami Desika' in commemoration of his annual Thirunakshathra Mahothsavam (Purattasi-Thiruvonam) which falls on the 23rd instant. Hope you all relish the special experience. May our Great Acharya shower his grace on one and all.

Azhwar, Swami Desikar Tiruvadigale Saranam

Building a website is a piece of cake.
Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to get online. __._,_.___

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
srirangasri-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
To subscribe to the list