You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Sep 2007

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00072 Sep 2007

Sep 2007 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Sri:
SrimatE Gopaladesika MahadesikAya Namaha
Dear Swamins and Bhakthas,

Please accept my humble pranam and read this appeal for
Serving our abhimanasthalam Sri Seetha Lakshaman Anjaneya Sametha Sri Pattabhiramar swamy temple in village PERUGHAVAZHDAN in Thiruvaroor district in Mannargudi thaluka.
This temple is more than 400 years old.This temple was built in 1610-1645 during the reign of Raghunatha Nayakar.
Now this temple is being renovated with the blessings of HH Srimad Azhagiya Singer (45th Jeer of Sri Ahobila Mutt) to recover it from its bad shape.
I earnestly appeal to everybody to liberally contribute to this kainkaryam and obtain the benign blessings of
Sri Seetha Lakshaman Anjaneya Sametha Sri Pattabhiramar swamy.
The co-operation of all Sri Vaishnavas world over is earnestly
solicited by extending financial assistance and making the
renovation complete success.

Your generous donations will be thankfully acknowledged and put to use for this noble cause. Please forward your Cheque / DD / MO in favour of ?PATTABIRAMAN KOVIL THIRUPANNI COMMITTEE? Account Number. 208596 payable at City Union Bank, any where in INDIA.

Contact Address.
Shri.S. RANGANATHAN.
Chairman - Pattabiraman Koil Thiruppani Committee
?Lakshmi Bavanam? No.126 First Street.
Mannargudi - 614001.
Mobile: +91 94422-81037 / Tel: +91 04367 252170
Email: ranganathanratnam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

K.PARTHASARATHI
D-125A ? P.V.Raja Mannar Salai
Santhosh Colony, K.K Nagar West
Chennai 600078
Mobile: +91 98842-84108 / +91 94441-39107
Email: partha_rkp@xxxxxxxxx

Please see

the detailed history of the temple
scanned copy of the invitation
recent photograph

uploaded in the files section of the Srirangasri egroup.

Thanking you,
Vasaka Dosha Shandavyaha
AzhwAr ThiruvadigaLE saraNam
Namo narayana
Regards
Anuradha Vijayanand.

Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay it on us. __._,_.___

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
srirangasri-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
To subscribe to the list