You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Sep 2007

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00089 Sep 2007

Sep 2007 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Bhagavathas,

I don't need to introduce Sri. Anbil Ramaswamy as most
of you already know him.  Upon my request, Sri. Anbil
Ramaswamy has agreed to give a talk on the Topic
titled "India and Indian Culture" at Alterra Sterling
House (Senior Care Facility) at 1277 S.Sawburg Rd.
Alliance, OH  44601.  The time and date for this event is Saturday,
i.e., Sept. 22, 2007 @ 2:00 PM EDT.  I request you kindly to take
this opportunity to listen to his lecture.  If you need any other
information, you are more than welcome to call me on my cell (440) 897-
9449

Adiyen
Dwarakanath

Yahoo! Groups Links