You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Sep 2007

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00096 Sep 2007

Sep 2007 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2007 5:48 PM
Subject: Sri Lakshmi Narayana Hrudayam , Lakshmi Kavacham and Lakshmi Sahasra Yantrams - Release announcement

SrI:

Dear BhakthAs of Lakshmi NarayaNan :

Today is a Subha Dinam .

It is Shadasethi PuNya Kaalam .

We are embarking on a Major Fund

raising drive for SrI Ranganatha Temple,

Pomona , NY .

From today , we will be releasing
a series of e-books in the context
of the Annual Fund Raising program of
Sri RanganAyaki SamEtha SrI RanganathA
Temple at Pomona , NY .

It is our fond hope that as AasthikAs , You will
read them , download them and enjoy them
and use them as handy reference books
for your families .

It is also our sincere hope that you will send
your welcome SamarpaNams for our  Annual
Fund Raising Initiative ( 2007) for the Pomona ,NY temple
that many of you have worshipped at . We need your help
to perform a variety of immediate Repair work
( Roof , Kitchen ,PrAkAram , Ranga Mantapam  et al )
and also to meet the myriad recurring operational
expenses ( Staff salaries , Utilities , Anna DhAnam ,
Uthsavams , Thirumanjanams et al) in running
a First class Temple in USA committed to our
ancient traditions and Vedic Values . This temple
is attracting thousands of visitors every year from USA
as well as from abroad to meet their spiritual needs .

Please support this annual drive generously
and contact me for details on how to send your
Tax deductible Support funds. My e-mail address is:
 Yennappan@xxxxxxxxxxxx

RECIEPT AND PERUMAL PRASAADHAM WILL BE
SENT TO YOU RIGHT AWAY . THE CHECKS SHOULD BE
MADE OUT TO SRI RANGANATHA TEMPLE AND MARKED
ANNUAL FUND DRIVE . TEMPLE ADDRESS IS :
Sri Ranganatha Temple
8 Ladentown Road
Pomona , NY 10970
( Phone : 845-364-9790)

The First e-book in this series for Pomona
Temple Fund Raising is the sacred " SrI Lakshmi-
NarayaNa Hrudhayam / Lakshmi Kavacham and
Lakshmi Sahasra Yantrams ".

This e-book that is being released by
the Ahobilavalli Team has 222 pages
of Slokams , Meanings and Commentaries
as  well as exquisite and rare close up
images of MahA Lakshmi and  Sriman
Narayana from many dhivya desams of
India and abroad . It is a visual feast .

The beautiful Web site for the Pomona temple
with 8 Sannidhis for Lord Ranganatha , VeNugOpAla ,
SrinivAsa/HayagrIva , MahA Lakshmi , AndaaL ,
Lakshmi Narasimhan/Sudarsanan , LakshmaNa--
HanUmath--SeethA SamEtha Rama chandran
and Garudan   is once again at:

http://www.Ranganatha.org

The First e-book for supporting the Sri Ranganatha
Temple 2007 fund raising is the 44th e-Book in
the Ahobilavalli Series and the links are provided below .

Please enjoy this and subsequent books that are about to be released
this week .

NamO SrI RanganAthAya ,

Daasan , Oppiliappan Koil VaradachAri Sadagopan

Links for eBook # 44 in Ahobilavalli series on Sri Lakshmi Narayana Hrudayam:

http://www.ahobilavalli.org/ebooks_s5.htm   OR

http://www.ahobilavalli.org/lakshminarayanahridayam.pdf

For ease of download, the ebook has been made available in three parts under the following links:

http://www.ahobilavalli.org/lnh_part1.pdf

http://www.ahobilavalli.org/lnh_part2.pdf

http://www.ahobilavalli.org/lnh_part3.pdf

                        OR

You can also  access it from mirror site at:

http://www.ibiblio.org/sadagopan/ahobilavalli/ebooks_s5.htm    OR

http://www.ibiblio.org/sadagopan/ahobilavalli/lakshminarayanahridayam.pdf

Split part ebooks available under:

http://www.ibiblio.org/sadagopan/ahobilavalli/lnh_part1.pdf

http://www.ibiblio.org/sadagopan/ahobilavalli/lnh_part2.pdf

http://www.ibiblio.org/sadagopan/ahobilavalli/lnh_part3.pdf

For all other ebooks under Sundarasimham and Ahobilavalli Series, visit the following sites:

www.sundarasimham.org

www.ahobilavalli.org

OR Mirror site at:

http://www.ibiblio.org/sadagopan/ahobilavalli/

Please use Ctrl + F5 to refresh the page, in case of difficulties in accessing these pages.

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
srirangasri-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
To subscribe to the list