You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Sep 2008

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00005 Sep 2008

Sep 2008 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:

Dear Dhivya Desa abhimAnis :

A Major effort is underway to build
upon SrI Sampathkumar's excellent
postings with pictures and additional
information is underway . We will include
selected Azhwar MangaLAsAsana Paasurams , utsavams etc.

There are already web sites and ebooks
that have already been released . Examples :

Oppiliappan Koil
http://www.oppiliappan.org

ThirunAngUr dhivya Desams
7 covered sofar as e Books in