You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Sep 2008

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00022 Sep 2008

Sep 2008 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

praNAmams to all.
I have come across these that will shed light on some of the topics that are interest to many of us, Indians.
Please listen and enjoy the greatness of our motherland.

Scientific Verification of Vedic Knowledge in Hinduism - 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY4Q2xx7BTc&feature=related

Scientific Verification of Vedic Knowledge in Hinduism - 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2vhCPBjqcA&feature=related

Scientific Verification of Vedic Knowledge in Hinduism - 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMlisMg4VPo&feature=related

adiyen srI rAmAnuja dAsa,
sArNgapANi

Stay up to date on your PC, the Web, and your mobile phone with Windows Live. See Now __._,_.___

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
srirangasri-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
To subscribe to the list