You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Sep 2008

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00078 Sep 2008

Sep 2008 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Hare Krishna.

I have very much relished the taste of the Lord's Names through the
Dhinam Oru Divya NAmam series hosted at www.saranagathi.org.
However, I find the 1st and 2nd NAmam clips missing, ie. Om VishvAya
Namaha and Om Vishnave Namaha. The webmaster of saranagathi.org has
reverted that he does not have those clips. Does anyone else have
them? It'd be good to forward to the webmaster so that he may upload
and make the set complete. Each NAmam is so important.

Thanking in advance,

dasan,

Jai Simman,
Singapore