You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Dec 2001

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00053 Dec 2001

Dec 2001 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Srimate Raamaanujaaya Namaha //
Srimate Nigamaanta Mahaa Desikaaya Namaha //
SrIman! SrI Ranga Sriyam anubadravam anudhinamsamvardhaya/
SrIman! SrI Ranga Sriyam anubadravam anudhinamsamvardhaya//
KAvEri VardhathAm kAlE, kAlE varshathu vAsava:/
SrI RanganAthO jayathu Sri Ranga Sri cha VardhathAm//
SRI RANGA SRI VOL 03/ ISSUE 10 dated 31st December 2001
SPECIAL GREETINGS ISSUE FOR MAKARA SANKARANTHI & NEW YEAR 2002
SWAMI DESIKA DARSANA SATSANGAM (SDDS)
& SRI RANGA SRI ELECTRONIC JOURNAL (SRS)
offer their hearty greetings to you, your family and your friends
and wish you
- A VERY HAPPY VRISHA MAKARA SANKRANTI / PONGAL
- A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2002AD
May God bless all of us with
- Absolute Peace of Mind
- Perfect Health
- Prosperity Alround and
- Fulfilment of all Aspirations
Now and forever

May this auspicious occasion bring in an era of peace and prosperity in our lives both personally and in the context of the Community, Nation and the World we live in!

Let us live in -
- a World that knows no hatred or enmity
- a World of mutual understanding, co-operation, and respect for one another?s philosophies and practices.

Let us pray with what our Greatest Acharya, Thhooppul KulamaNi prayed some 700+years ago in similar circumstances as we find ourselves today -in his "Abheethi Stavam (28) to Lord Ranganatha:

"nirastha ripu sambhavE kvachana RangemukhyE vibhO:
paraspara hithaishiNaam parisarEshu maam varthaya"
meaning:
"Please bless me to live in some place like Srirangam in the company of good hearted persons who desire only mutual welfare, a place where fear of evil forces ever striking us has been totally eliminated"

Let us all be blessed with all that is best in life here and in the hereafter.

Dasoham
ANBIL K. RAMASWAMY,
President, SDDS & Editor and Publisher, SRS
1638 Omara Lane, Smyrna, GA- 30082, USA
Phone: (770) 434 - 9596
e.mail: Ramanbil@xxxx
FAX: (770) 434 - 7033