You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Nov 2004

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00157 Nov 2004

SrimatE Raamaanujaaya Namaha //
SrimatE Nigamaanta Mahaa Desikaaya Namaha //
SrIman! SrI Ranga Sriyam anupadravam anudhinam Samvardhaya/
SrIman! SrI Ranga Sriyam anupadravam anudhinam Samvardhaya//
KAvEri VardhathAm kAlE, kAlE varshathu vAsava: /
SrI RanganAthO jayathu Sri Ranga Sri cha VardhathAm//
SRI RANGA SRI VOL.06 /ISSUE # 04 dated 10th November 2004
SPECIAL TAARANA DEEPAVALI GREETINGS ISSUE
HEARTY HEARTY DEEPAVALI GREETINGS
=================================
Dear Bhagavatas:

On behalf of ?Swami Desika Darsana Satsangam? (SDDS) and its Electronic
journal, ?Sri Ranga Sri? (SRS)and on my own behalf, I have great pleasure in
offering our heartfelt ?DeepavaLi greetings? on this DeepavaLi day of TaaraNa
year.

May the festival of lights bring light and delight to the hearts of all of
us!

We see that the world today is  riven with seemingly irreconcilable
differences and unwarranted hatred resulting in unprecedented, insensible,
insensitive and cold blooded mayhem - all in the name of  "Crusades" "Jihads"
and what not!

May better sense and mutual consideration dawn and prevail upon the
perpetrators from now on, so that the world is left a better place to live in!

asathO maa Sath gamaya//
tamasO maa jyOtir gamaya//
mrityO maa amritam gamaya//
Meaning:
Lead us from untruth to truth!
Lead us from darkness to light!
Lead us from death to immortality!

May all of us radiate happiness to all around us!

May our mutual understanding and cooperation continue unabated!

We also wish all the best to the Moderators and members of our entire Internet
group fraternity who kindly hosted our Editorials in their sites.

Our thanks are also due to the Editors and Publishers of Newspapers and
Religious Journals in India who kindly carried our announcements and rave
reviews about our book "Hinduism Rediscovered" in their respective
publications.

It is the unstinting inspiration and encouragement of all the above that has
been responsible for the steady growth of your journal.

We are glad to inform that the membership of ?Sri Ranga Sri? has risen to
more than 4000 (over 2800 Active members plus about 1200 members whose mails
have "temporarily bounced" due to the limited capacity of their mailboxes)

And, the list is growing at a bewildering rapidity!

We thank the Achaaryas and Scholars adorning our ?Board of Advisory
Consultants? (BAC)and "Internal Resource Panel" (IRP) who have been an
unfailing source of help and encouragement to our efforts.

Dasoham
Anbil Ramaswamy
President, SDDS and
Moderator