You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Jan 2005

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00162 Jan 2005

Jan 2005 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Srimate Raamaanujaaya Namaha //
Srimate Nigamaanta Mahaa Desikaaya Namaha //
SrIman! SrI Ranga Sriyam anubadravam anudhinamsamvardhaya/
SrIman! SrI Ranga Sriyam anubadravam anudhinamsamvardhaya//
KAvEri VardhathAm kAlE, kAlE varshathu vAsava:/
SrI RanganAthO jayathu Sri Ranga Sri cha VardhathAm//
SRI RANGA SRI VOL 06/ ISSUE 09 dated 14th January 2005
SPECIAL GREETINGS ISSUE FOR MAKARA SANKARANTHI
On behalf of SWAMI DESIKA DARSANA SATSANGAM (SDDS) & SRI RANGA SRI
ELECTRONIC JOURNAL (SRS) and on my own behalf, it is a great pleasure for me
to offer our hearty greetings to you, your family and your friends and wish you
- A VERY HAPPY MAKARA SANKRANTI / PONGAL

May God bless all of us with -
- Absolute Peace of Mind
- Perfect Health
- Prosperity Alround and
- Fulfilment of all Aspirations

Now and forever

May this auspicious occasion bring in an era of peace and prosperity in our
lives both personally and in the context of the Community, Nation and the
World we live in!

Let us live in -
- a world devoid of pestilence and calamities like the Tsunami
- a World that knows no hatred or enmity - political, social, economic or
religious
- a World of mutual understanding, co-operation, and respect for one
another.

Let us all be blessed with all that is best in life here and in the
hereafter.

Dasoham
ANBIL RAMASWAMY,
President, SDDS & Editor and Publisher, SRS
1638 Omara Lane, Smyrna, GA- 30082, USA
Phone: (770) 434 - 9596
e.mail: Ramanbil@xxxxxxxxxxx
FAX: (770) 434 - 7033