1st Post to the forum

Please introduce yourself here, if you haven't already.
djmorris1984

1st Post to the forum

Post by djmorris1984 »

Hello everyone,

My name is Daniel, and I just started doing Beginning Greek about 3 weeks ago, by myself.
I am an English teacher in Tokyo, and surprisingly enough, teaching grammar to my junior high school students somehow got me excited to start learning Greek!
I tried 10 years ago when first becoming a Christian, but I gave up. However, this time I am persevering through, and enjoy it.

In terms of materials, I am going through an online video course that takes me about half of beginning Greek, and also bought the Mounce text and workbook, and am going through it.
I am sure I will have questions soon to post in the Beginner Forum. Going through the 3 noun types right now. I really want my study of Greek to be able for me to understand God’s word more.

Thank you,

Daniel Morris
Daniel Morris
Tokyo, Japan
Jason Hare

Re: 1st Post to the forum

Post by Jason Hare »

By "3 noun types," I assume you mean the three declensions, right? There are more types than there are declensions. Otherwise, an excellent first post.

Could you please put your name in your signature so that it will appear on all of your posts? You can do that in the control panel.

Welcome to B-Greek. I also started with Mounce like 23 years ago. :-)
Jason A. Hare
The Hebrew Café
Tel Aviv, Israel

Return to “Introductions”