Looking for a study-partner

I don't understand what my textbook is saying about X. Can someone help me?
Enak Zelophehad

Looking for a study-partner

Post by Enak Zelophehad »

Greetings to all

I'm an apprentice of stonemasonry in Hamburg and 19 years old, I'm interested in languages and literature, and, as appears clearly, Christian scripture.

I only just started to learn ancient biblical greek some 3 month ago and it seems to me that exchanging a few words (at least to begin with) would be crucial to improve in any language.
So I'm really looking for someone with the same ambition with whom I might chat (preferably on WhatsApp) from time to time.
Obviously I wouldn't mind if you were further in your study than me, nor of course if you aren't.
(In case you are interested in this I can offer my help with another language, I speak Spanish German und English fluently)
Jason Hare

Re: Looking for a study-partner

Post by Jason Hare »

Greetings, Enak.

I moved your post to a different part of the forum (since it has nothing to do with forum projects). I hope you can find a study partner to work with.

Do you have a textbook that you want to work through?
Jason A. Hare
The Hebrew Café
Tel Aviv, Israel
Devenios Doulenios

Re: Looking for a study-partner

Post by Devenios Doulenios »

χαιρε, ω φιλε Ενακ!

I would be happy to chat in Greek with you if you could do it via Google Hangouts. I understand you need a smartphone to do Whatsapp, and I don't have one.

If this would work for you, let me know and we'll arrange a time. Otherwise, you could message me here with PM and practice that way.

If we do chat, I could use some practice with German in exchange.
Dewayne Dulaney
Δεβένιος Δουλένιος

Blog: https://letancientvoicesspeak.wordpress.com/

"Ὁδοὶ δύο εἰσί, μία τῆς ζωῆς καὶ μία τοῦ θανάτου."--Διδαχή Α, α'

Return to “Textbooks”