Diagramming Acts 4:8-12

PhillipLebsack

Diagramming Acts 4:8-12

Post by PhillipLebsack »

I am requesting help with diagramming Acts 4:8-12.

8 Τοτε Πετρος πλησθεις πνευματος αγιου ειπεν προς αυτους αρχοντες του λαου και πρεσβυτεροι 9 ει ημεις σημερον ανακρινομεθα επι ευεργεσια ανθρωπου ασθενους εν τινι ουτος σεσωται 10 γνωστον εστω πασιν υμιν και παντι τω λαω Ισραηλ οτι εν τω ονοματι Ιησου Χριστου του Ναζωραιου ον υμεις εσταρωσατε ον ο θεος ηγειρεν εκ νεκρων εν τουτω ουτος παρεστηκεν ενωπιον υμων υγιης 11 ουτος εστιν ο λιθος ο εξουθενηθεις υφ υμων των οικοδομων ο γενομενος εις κεφαλην γωνιας 12 και ουκ εστιν εν αλλω ουδενι η σωτηρια ουδε γαρ ονομα εστιν ετερον υπο τον ουρανον το δεδομενον εν ανθρωποις εν ω δει σωθηναι ημας.
Randy Leedy

Re: Diagramming Acts 4:8-12

Post by Randy Leedy »

Hi, Philip,

I have not been reading the forum in recent years, so I'm not acquainted with many of the current participants. So please forgive a question that might otherwise be patently unnecessary. Are you by chance a student working on a class assignment for this passage? I would be more guarded in how I would reply in that case.

Are there particular points in the passage that you're struggling with? Maybe the construction of the kernel with γνωστὸν ἔστω?

In case you are not aware, a couple of weeks ago I released a set of sentence diagrams covering the whole NT; these were previously published in BibleWorks software. You can find details at www.NTGreekGuy.com.

Also, there's a relatively new Facebook group on Greek NT sentence diagramming (that's the name of the group) that you might want to take a look at.

Blessings in Christ!

Randy Leedy
www.NTGreekGuy.com

Return to “Other”