Trouble with Papyrus that bans divination

Other Greek writings of the New Testament era, including papyri and inscriptions
Forum rules
Please quote the Greek text you are discussing directly in your post if it is reasonably short - do not ask people to look it up. This is not a beginner's forum, competence in Greek is assumed.
gshogren

Lampe, Patristic Greek Lexicon, $29 from Logos!

Post by gshogren »

I suppose some of you have already heard this announcement.

Logos is bringing out Lampe. It looks like a scanned version, thus not fully integrated (does anyone know differently about its format?). Still, its projected price will be a mind-blowing $29, as opposed to around $250 for a hardcover.

https://www.logos.com/product/185239/a- ... ek-lexicon
Gary Shogren
Profesor de Nuevo Testamento
Seminario ESEPA
San José, Costa Rica
David Fish

Re: Trouble with Papyrus that bans divination

Post by David Fish »

Regarding Lampe's lexicon in Logos: I was unaware of the $29 bid. I DID upgrade my Logos library to version 9, and now HAVE Lampe's lexicon in the upgrade library. It appears to function NOW like any other Logos library resource.
David Fish
Ozark Christian College
Joplin, MO
dfish@occ.edu
Barry Hofstetter

Re: Trouble with Papyrus that bans divination

Post by Barry Hofstetter »

David Fish wrote: October 30th, 2020, 3:24 am Regarding Lampe's lexicon in Logos: I was unaware of the $29 bid. I DID upgrade my Logos library to version 9, and now HAVE Lampe's lexicon in the upgrade library. It appears to function NOW like any other Logos library resource.
I would love to know how that worked. I also upgraded to Logos 9, but no Lampe showed up in my library. Also, the web site says that it's still pre-pub with a price of $29.00.
N.E. Barry Hofstetter, M.A., Th.M.
Ph.D. Student U of FL
Instructor of Latin
Jack M. Barrack Hebrew Academy
καὶ σὺ τὸ σὸν ποιήσεις κἀγὼ τὸ ἐμόν. ἆρον τὸ σὸν καὶ ὕπαγε.

Return to “Koine Greek Texts”