Re: [compost_tea] Fwd: Fall Testing

From: Jeff Lowenfels <jeff_at_gardener.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 19:02:17 -0800

Well, it is a good time to test so Steve is forgiven...and while we are on =
the subject of testing, in the future, please indicate whether you have tes=
ted your tea when you discuss ingredients you put in yours. The last thing=
 in the world ACT needs is a story picking up that so and so puts, say, pic=
kles, in their brew. If you have some good test results, fine. Otherwise yo=
u may be misleading folks who figure if they read it here, it has to work.

Please, if you want to put eggs in your tea, then tell me you have tested t=
hese teas and they come up O.K.--not to pick on eggs, but that was a good t=
arget. :).

Cheers,

Jeff