RE: [compost_tea] RE:Membership Drift

From: Judi Stewart <js_at_olympus.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 08:38:37 -0700

Hi Stuart,

I use a couple of WON Pro Heat 350 watt aquarium heaters that are fully
submersible
with controls and a temperature range of 60 to 93 degrees F. The WON
Brothers, Inc. makes
these heaters from 50 watts to 1000 watts. Their phone number in the
U.S. as listed
on the box is 1-888-417-6969. I bought mine through their distributor.

Judi

Hi all

As an ex-lurker then <smile> I've only managed a couple of brews as
experiments using kit I've cobbled together myself. It looks like the
weather here (England) is not conducive to unheated brewing, and it's
getting colder! So what sort of heating equipment do you use to keep the
brew at 80 - 85 degrees F?

I was hoping to just assimilate some basic knowledge before poking my
head above the parapet because that usually provokes a response like
"that was answered six months ago" :o{
    Meanwhile I have set up a 'compost' folder in Outlook Express using
'message rules' under the tools tab so if a thread goes over my head or
gets wearisome I can always use the 'Delete' button. It's been
interesting though, even the advertisements, every little bit helps!
:o}

Be well

Stuart Bits and Bobs