RE: [compost_tea] small brewers for non-profit community groups

From: George and Paulette Mouchet <geomouchet_at_QNET.COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 17:47:56 -0700

Dear Clay:

You probably won't need a heater. One of the beauties of the KIS brewer is
that its done in 12 hours. I bought my KIS 5-gallon brewer because of the
short brewing time. In the summer, it's cool enough at night to brew and
be finished before the daytime temps get too hot. In the winter, I can
brew during the day in my garage where the temps stay warm enough. If
needed I can stick in an aquarium thermometer. Someone posted a make and
model earlier today.

You might want to look at the brewers offered by T&J Enterprises.

Paulette