[compost_tea] Re: Cost of mycorrhizae

From: tomjasz <tom_at_livesoil.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 17:22:47 -0000

This is a discussion. You have chosen, at the rquest of others
members to advertise your product. Included in that advertisement is
some significant misinformation. No one is impying nor stateing that
mycorrhizae is a soil innoculant.

The facts are;

1 Mycorrhizae CAN be and ARE effectively sprayed with ACT.
2 Spraying is NOT an improper use of the product.
3 ACT is NOT a bacteria.
4 THIS IS THE FORUM FOR THIS TYPE OF DISCUSSION!!!!!!! You might be
surprised at our ability to understand technical information.
5 You have not posted any data to show you have the "the best
commercial product on the market".

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511