[compost_tea] Re: 5 gallon brewer

From: Kirk Leonard <kirk_at_oregonatural.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 16:52:31 -0700

Goshdarnit, I messed up some numbers again, I think. 3000 cc's is about 183
cubic inches, .11cfm. Sorry. At .02cfm per gallon of water, still not
enough for 5 gals tea needing more than ambient oxygen, imo. Somebody
better with these numbers or a better idea what air/water volumes should be
should correct me.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511