Re: [compost_tea] Large Scale Application

From: ray gore <xrg22000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 22:35:28 -0700 (PDT)

Tim-
we use new leader beds that V down from the sides to a
chain floor. Each truck holds about ten tons of
product depending on the moisture of the material.
There are dual fans in the back that the chains feed
and spread out to the sides at about 15 feet to each
side. There might be pics on our company website at
www.magicvalleycompost.com. RayG

http://shopping.yahoo.com

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511