Re:[compost_tea] Spreader/Sticker for CT application on young vine foliage

From: kevin john richardon <kmagic_at_backpacker.com>
Date: 3 Oct 2003 04:37:01 -0000

Someone recently suggested to me that soap destroys the surface tension of water and therefore may perform as a good spreader?

I do not know what the reactivity will be of soap on microbes; maybe a mild, gentle soap? A biodegradable soap? No soap? Just something I picked up throuhgh the grapevine (pun intended), I have no idea if info is true or whether this technique would be effective or if soap will be kind on the li' dudes.

If somebody has tried this or tries it before I do, lemme know.

Peace,
Kev