Re: [compost_tea] dilution/application rate for very sm qty of CT

From: Stuart Baxter <stu.baxter_at_virgin.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 19:36:55 +0100

Hi Paulette

The maximum recommended dilution seems to be 10:1, which would take your tw=
o cups to 7.3 pints-ish (I'm working imperial measures). I don't think they=
 will be able to cover a rose bush with under about 1/2 gallon so I'd go wi=
th that and use it *all* :o} on one bush. I doubt they will see much improv=
ement with one application though.

Be well

Stuart