Re: [compost_tea] OT flowforms

From: <laura_s_at_vaxxine.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 20:39:38 -0400

Hi Tom

My flowform came from Jennifer Greene of Waterforms in Maine.
It is designed to stir BD preps.

Flowforms of American makes some beautiful designs and also has one for
prep stirring. Flowforms are used to imprint water with the
signature/frequency/pattern of the BD prep which has been added and were
not designed to impart air volumes of air. If one was to use one to make
compost tea I would suggest adding little to no "food"

There is a picture of mine posted at
http://www.feast-of-fields.ca/farm/flowform.htm

At 11:48 PM 10/3/2003 -0000, you wrote:
> Would anyone involved with flowforms and a few minutes to spare
> please email me any leads. I've found a number of web sites but am
> confused about the varying designs. Has anyone tested for DO and
> chlorine removal? Has anyone found molds?
>
> thanks
> tomj
> tom_at_livesoil.com
> 702-595-7012
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

> compost_tea-unsubscribe_at_yahoogroups.com

Laura Sabourin
Demeter Certified Vineyard & B and B http://www.feast-of-fields.ca
EcoVit Tea-riffic Brewers http://www.ecovit.ca
Ragenesque Ragdoll Cats http://www.ragdolls.net