Re: [compost_tea] Re: barometric pressure and compost tea Oxygen levels

From: Jeff Lowenfels <jeff_at_gardener.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 07:42:18 -0800

<<<<BTW: I have been using the practice of splitting the "food" 8 hours
apart; adding half the food in the beginning of the first 8 hours and
then adding the remaining one quarter of the "food" in two more food
additions. This practice have reduced the DO plunge in 12th to 18th
hours into the brewing cycle. Does this make sense? >>>><

Does this make sense? WHAT DO THE TESTS SHOW...and yes, I was yelling. Tes=
ting is what tells you what makes sense.

Jeff