Re: [compost_tea] RE: Testing

From: Jeff Lowenfels <jeff_at_gardener.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 12:54:31 -0800

I don't mean to be harsh about testing---and I am sorry Mike is sick of peo=
ple asking for tests, but if you are trying a different practice and want t=
o know if it works, you have to know if the final tea is any good. And if y=
ou post here, you need to tell folks if you have or have not tested as many=
 people try to duplicate practices they read here....

That was my only point, TaChung. If you are testing, then let us know how t=
hey come out.

Cheers,

Jeff