RE: [compost_tea] Fruit Club Update

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 14:30:26 -0800 (PST)

Of course you know to send only 1 cup in a quart bottle to leave air for the little bugs. B

Judi Stewart <js_at_olympus.net> wrote:

v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}..shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
Yes Jeff, we used 15 pounds of Alaska Humus in the

250 gallon brewer. We’ll be sending a quart of the last batch

of Alaska Humus compost tea to SFI for testing; finally!

Thanks again,

Judi