[compost_tea] fact checkers wanted: ingredients section of compost tea best practices

From: chris reid <reidchris_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 11:53:39 -0500

A first draft of the ingredients section of the best practices document is
done.

Again, FIRST DRAFT. This is not fact-checked nor is it as complete as what
would be ideal, but it's a start.

I would like to send this document to people who agree to read it for
accuracy, and also to send at least one more piece of information for the
document.

If you are interested, please email me off list and I will send you the
document.

If you are new to compost tea and still want to help, you can help by
reading a section of the archives and sending a document containing posts
that you find on ingredients. Since the archives is huge, the way I would
approach it is to either give you or accept your suggestion of the numerical
sections of posts you were going to read, or the search of certain key words
in posts that you were going to read. By the way, I'm not sure, but I think
you might see less ads by reading the posts numerically and hitting "next
post".

thanks,

Chris Reid
reidchris_at_earthlink.net